Purchasing | Requirements | Gameplay
Q: How much does Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ cost?
A: Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ Android is available on the Google Play Store for $9.99/€8.19/£7.19
Q: Are there plans to release Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ II on Android?
A: Not at this time.
Q: Which Android devices are supported?
- Amazon Models: Kindle Fire HDX 7 (3rd Gen), Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (3rd Gen), Fire phone, Fire HD 6 (4th Gen), Fire HD 7 (4th Gen), Fire HDX 8.9 (4th Gen), Fire HD 8 (5th Gen), Fire HD 10 (5th Gen), Amazon Fire TV (2014), Amazon Fire TV (2015)
- Google Models: Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Nexus 9, Nexus 10, Nexus 5X, Nexus Player, Pixel
- Huawei: Nexus 6P
- HTC Models: One (M7), One (M8), One (A9)
- LG Models: Optimus, G2, G3, G5, G6
- Motorola Models: Moto X, Moto X+1, Moto X Pure, Droid Turbo, Droid Turbo 2
- NVIDIA Models: Shield Tablet, Shield Portable, Shield TV
- Samsung Models: Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 (US Chipset only), Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S7, Note 3, Note 4, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note 7, Tab Pro, Alpha, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab S3, Galaxy Note 8
- Sony Models: Xperia Z2, Xperia Z3, Xperia Z5
Q: Are Controllers Supported?
- 5600 Bluetooth Gamepad
- iPega Bluetooth Android controller
- Mad Catz CTRL Controller for Android
- Mad Catz LYNX 3 Android controller
- MOGA Rebel
- Samsung Gamepad for Android
- Shield wireless controller (Only compatible with shield portable and tablet)
- SteelSeries Free
- SteelSeries Stratus XL Android/PC Controller
- Thrustmaster Score-A Wireless Gamepad for Android
- Viaplay Smart Gamepad for Android
Q: Which languages can I play in?
A: You’ll be able to play the game in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish text. Voice is in English only.
Q: How do I change the in-game language?
A: Change your OS language to your preferred language and relaunch the game.
Q: Does Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ have multiplayer?
A: Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ is a single player experience.
Q: Is cloud saving enabled to sync progress between my Android devices?
A: Yes, save game sync to Google Cloud Services is available.
Have a question that isn’t here? Check out our Knights of the Old Republic Android Known Issues.