Online Code of Conduct for any Aspyr Media published game (“property”).
While using any property of Aspyr Media, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You also agree to comply with certain additional rules that govern your use of the property (the "Code of Conduct"). The Code of Conduct is not meant to be exhaustive, and Aspyr Media reserves the right to modify this Code of Conduct at any time, as well as take appropriate disciplinary measures including Account termination and deletion to protect the integrity and spirit of the property, regardless of whether a specific behavior is listed here as prohibited.
- Any communication that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, vulgar, obscene, profane, harmful, libelous, indecent, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable (including, but not limited to, posting the private information of other parties);
- Any communication that impersonates any person or entity, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Any communication of content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, trade secrets, and other proprietary information and/or confidential information);
- Any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, without limitation, any patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright or trademark rights; this includes "warez" (copyrighted software that is distributed illegally), "MP3" files of copyrighted music, copyrighted photographs, text, video, or artwork;
- Any material containing any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial solicitation of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, distribution of unsolicited email using an Aspyr address or containing any references to Aspyr ("spam"), "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any use of distribution lists to any person or entity who has not given specific permission to be included on such a list.
- Any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, programs, files, corrupted data, or any other harmful or damaging component designed to interrupt, impair, destroy, or limit the functionality or operability of any computer system, software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Any communication or activity that constitutes "stalking" or any other form of harassment of any member or user of the property or any other person;
- Any material containing nudity, pornography, or sexual material of a lewd, vulgar, lascivious, indecent, lecherous or obscene nature or intent, or that violates local, state, national, and/or international laws;
- Content that promotes, encourages, or provides instructional information about any illegal activities or any material which encourages conduct that would violate any law or give rise to civil or criminal liability under any law. (including, but not limited to, "hacking," "cracking," or "phreaking");
- Any raffle, contest, or game requiring payment of a fee or other consideration by participants;
- Any hate propaganda or hate mongering, swearing, or fraudulent material or activity;
- Any Content that disrupts the normal functioning of the property.
- Any Content or activity that Aspyr, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate.