Q: Does the Mac App version of Borderlands 2 feature DLC?
A: Yes, the Mac App version of Borderlands 2 allows players to purchase DLC through in-app purchases. All released DLC will be supported on the Mac App Store, including so far:
- Mechromancer Pack
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
- Ultimate Vault Hunter's Pack
- Psycho Pack
- Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughterdome
- Ultimate Vault Hunter's Pack 2: Digistruct Peak Challenge
- Headhunter 1: TK Baja's Bloody Harvest
- Headhunter 2: The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler
- Headhunter 3: How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day
- Headhunter 4: Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre
- Headhunter 5: Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax
Q: Will a Season Pass for DLC be available on the Mac App Store?
A: Currently, we have no way of offering a Season Pass within the Mac App Store.
Q: Can I play multiplayer co-op?
A: Unfortunately, since Apple removed Game Center functionality a while back, the App Store version is single player only.
Q: Are shift keys/codes available?
A: No. Since they're distributed by Gearbox, they are only available on the Steam Mac and Linux releases of Borderlands.
Q: Will SHiFT codes work on the Mac App version of Borderlands 2?
A: No, SHiFT codes will not work for the Mac App version of Borderlands 2. Since they're distributed by Gearbox, they are only available on the Steam Mac and Linux releases of Borderlands.
Need help with anything else on Pandora? Open a support ticket us with so we can help!