Click the follow button to the right to stay updated on the latest updates to Knights of the Old Republic Android
Save games randomly freeze when loading
If you are experiencing this issue, try the following workaround:
- Within your Android device's File Manager, go to: Android>data>com.aspyr.swkotor>files
- Make a backup of the "saves" and "override"(if you have an override folder) folders.
- Then delete all files and folders in your "files" directory.
- Copy back your "saves" and "override" folders into the "files" directory.
Note: This workaround resets the options to their default values.
The play screen is hard to navigate
You can move your character with your hand gestures from nearly anywhere on the screen. We position our hand to the far left or right of the screen for the best gameplay experience.
Error 905 or 'May Not Have Purchased' message
Setting your device to Airplane mode, then deactivating Airplane mode can usually fix the problem.
Otherwise, you can clear the Google Play Services and Store Caches.
- Go to Settings > Apps > Click on Google Play Services > Storage > Clear Cache.
- Repeat the same steps for the Google Play Store app.
- Restart your device and relaunch the Google Play app to reinstall Knights of the Old Republic.
If you have any additional questions or issues, please don’t hesitate to open a support ticket with us: https://support.aspyr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new