- Launch Homeworld 1 HD on a 5K system.
- From the Main Menu, select Options.
- Select the Video tab.
- Change the settings options to maximum.
- Select Apply > Yes.
- Return to the Main Menu.
- Select Single Player Campaign.
- Start a new campaign.
- Notice the game crashes.
This issue occurs on Player vs CPU and the HWHD 1 & 2 campaigns.
This issue occurs more often on certain missions and skirmish settings:
- HW1HD | Mission 13 - The Karos Graveyard
- HW(1/2)HD | Player vs. CPU - 8-player Game
Depending on settings, it is possible to run Mission 13 successfully and crash in an 8-player Player vs. CPU game, and vice-versa.
WE are looking into this for a possible fix in the next patch if possible.
Have more questions? Submit a request