Click the follow button to the right to stay updated on the latest updates to Civilization VI Mac
Downloadable Content or In-App Purchases aren’t showing up in the game
Mac App Store
- Log out of your Mac App Store app account and restart your Mac.
- Relaunch Civilization VI and your downloadable content should then display properly within the game.
- Right click Civilization VI from the Steam Library menu and select Properties.
- Under the Local Files tab, select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.
- Once that completes, relaunch Civilization VI and your downloadable content should then display properly within the game.
Unable to join a LAN game between a Mac App Store and Steam Mac player
Steam Mac and Mac App Store players cannot connect via LAN at this time.
Unable to select Great People
There's a small unsuspecting bar at the bottom of the screen that you'll need to move to view all available Great People.
The audio is only present in Chinese, regardless of the language settings
This is a result of running the game on a case-sensitive formatted hard drive. We recommend partitioning your hard drive and reformatting that partition to the OSX standard Journaled HFS+ or APFS using your Disk Utility app and installing the game there.
If you have any additional questions or issues, please open a support ticket with us: https://support.aspyr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new