Our 32-bit games are supported to run on High Sierra and Mojave (whenever the live version is released). Dropped support for 32-bit apps isn't applicable until the OS AFTER Mojave.
This affects the following Mac games from Aspyr Media:
- BioShock Infinite
- Borderlands 2
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!
- Call of Duty
- Call of Duty 2
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Civilization IV
- Civilization IV: Colonization
- Civilization V
- Command & Conquer™: Generals Deluxe Edition
- Doom 3
- Duke Nukem Forever
- Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions (No longer available for sale)
- Homeworld Remastered Collection
- Quake 4
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum
- SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition
- SimCity: Complete Edition
- Star Wars: Empire at War
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
- The Sims 2: Castaway Stories
- The Sims 2: Life Stories
- The Sims 2: Pet Stories
- The Sims 2: Super Collection
- Tomb Raider II
We’ve logged issues with a few titles on macOS 10.13 that can be viewed here.
Seriously, folks. We are currently working on updating our most popular 32-bit apps to 64-bit to ensure future playability. The roadmap for releases and updates is currently unknown.
Here are our existing 64-bit games:
- Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Civilization VI
- Jade Empire: Special Edition
- Layers of Fear
- Mafia III
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Please feel free to contact us if you have further questions or concerns and we will update this thread as we have news or updates.
Thanks for your continued support and patience.