In most cases, your refund will need to be processed through the storefront where you purchased your game. Below we’ll provide the steps to request a refund from the stores we work with.
App Store, iTunes, and Mac App Store
- Visit https://reportaproblem.apple.com/
- Login with your Apple Account
- Scroll down to the “Purchase History” section. Click “Show All”
- Scroll to the Purchase you’d like to refund
- Note: This list will show In-App Purchases (IAP)
- Click “Report a Problem”. Select your refund reason from that list
- Submit. You should hear from Apple in a short time about the status of your refund.
- Launch Steam and Login with your account.
- Click on your account name in the top right. On the drop-down click “Account Details”
- Click on “View Purchase History”
- Scroll to the game you’d like to refund. Click on it
- Click on “I would like a refund”
- Click on “I’d like to request a refund”
- Choose a reason from the dropdown, and write a message explaining why you’d like a refund.
- Submit. You should hear from Steam in a short time about the status of your refund.
Games & Software Download orders are not returnable after purchase on Amazon.com. For further questions about this policy, visit Amazon’s Customer Support Portal.
Aspyr is unable to refund purchases made via Amazon.com.
For Google Play purchases, our agents will be able to provide a refund for you. Submit a ticket to us and we'll help you out! Please note that most purchases made over 30 days ago may not be eligible for a refund.
You can also request a refund through your Google account, steps below:
- Go to https://play.google.com/store/account.
- Scroll down to "Order History" and find the order you want to return.
- If you don't see the order listed, you may have bought it on a different Google Account. Find out how to switch accounts.
- Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
- From the top menu bar, select Payment & billing > Order history.
- Navigate to the game or app you want to be refunded, and select 'Request a refund'.
Contact Playstation Support via the Customer Support Portal.
Nintendo purchases are not eligible for refund. For additional assistance, please contact Nintendo Support.
If you purchased a Steam key from the Aspyr Store, please submit a ticket HERE
My Store Isn’t Listed
It’s always best to reach out to the store where you purchased the game first. They’ll be best positioned to discuss refunds.