Click the follow button to the right to stay updated on the latest updates to Civilization V Linux Steam
Downloadable content isn’t showing up in the game
- Right click Civilization V from the Steam Library menu and select Properties.
- Under the Local Files tab, select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.
- Once that completes, relaunch Civilization V and your downloadable content should then display properly within the game.
Civilization V Linux is not launching/ displaying graphic corruption
- Please check that your video card is running the required minimum OpenGL version 3.3 with at least 512MB of VRAM.
- To check your hardware, select Help from the Steam menu, then System Information.
- If you are still running into problems, please send us the copy/paste of the Steam System Information screen.
If you have any additional questions or issues, please don’t hesitate to open a support ticket with us: https://support.aspyr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new