This issue has been logged with our team and we are currently investigating.
In the meantime, we have two workarounds that will bypass this issue:
- Create or use a non-admin user profile on your Computer's login page. To create a new account, follow these steps:
- Open System Preferences
- Select Users & Groups
- Click the lock at the bottom of the window and enter your Admin password
- Make sure the new user is Standard then fill out the new user info and click create
- Then click the Apple icon in the top tool bar and Log out of the admin account.
- Log into the new Standard user and Launch Civilization V.
- Create a support ticket and attach screenshots of your App Store receipts for Civilization V and any DLCs you may have purchased and we will get you a complimentary Steam key for Civilization V.