If your game is not working as it should, our goal is to get you back in the game as soon as possible. Nine times out of ten one of the steps can solve your issue and get you back to playing in no time!
Follow these 7 quick steps for quick fixes to get you back in the game. If you playing on a mobile device, click here!
1. Restart Your Computer/Device (Any Platform)
We know this is a very common step when troubleshooting, but it never hurts to mention it :)
2. Begin a new save (Any Platform)
If the issue involves gameplay, it is usually a good idea to try a new save slot and see if the issue continues. If the issue doesn’t continue, then you’re good to go.
Occasionally save files become corrupted, and unfortunately, we are unable to recover them.
3. Verify your game files (Steam Games)
Steam offers a quick way to make sure all your game files are installed correctly. Which you can easily do by following these steps:
- Open Steam
- Click on the Library Tab
- Right Click on [GAME NAME], and select Properties
- Click Local Files
- Click Verify Integrity of Game Files
4. Perform First Aid on your hard drive (Mac only)
Disk Utility can fix certain disk problems. For example, multiple apps quit unexpectedly, a file is corrupted, an external device doesn’t work properly, or your computer won’t start up.
- Go to Applications/Utilities
- Open the Disk Utility app.
- Select your Hard Drive, then First Aid from the top of the menu.
- Once that finishes, restart your Mac.
5. Log in and out of your Storefront Account (Mac/Windows/Mobile)
Some In-App Purchases or DLCs will need to be verified when launching. If your purchases are not appearing in-game, it is best to sign out and back into your Steam or App Store account.
6. Disconnect Bluetooth and USB Devices (Mac/Windows)
If you are experiencing audio or start-up issues, try disconnecting all Bluetooth/USB devices except your mouse and keyboard.
7. Reinstall the application (Any Platform)
Typically this is the last troubleshoot we try before we continue investigating an issue.
If none of these are helpful, don’t worry, we’re here to help! Just sign-in and submit a General Troubleshooting ticket to HERE.