If you are trying to play multiplayer with friends in the PS4 version of Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, there are two ways you can get your friends into your game:
When in a multiplayer game, press Options to pause the game and select Invite in the top left corner and select the friends you wish to invite.
PlayStation’s “Play Together” feature
Using PlayStation’s “Play Together” feature, you can easily invite several players at once. To do this follow these steps:
- Create a Party and invite your friends via the PlayStation dashboard
- Once your friends are in the party, select “Play Together” in the party settings
- When prompted, select “Host” and “Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy”
- Then join a multiplayer game in Jedi Academy
- Once you are joining a game, an invite will be sent to all the friends in the party
- Have your friends accept the invite and get to playing!
If you have any other questions about multiplayer for Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, please open a ticket with us here.