**Update 1/18/21: We are continuing to investigate these freezes. If you are experiencing this issue, please open a ticket with us with the following files attached:
- System Profile
- Save File that experiences the freeze
If you need help finding these files, see the original post below.
**Update 11/12/20: We have found that lowering your resolution settings may help improve performance. This is a temporary workaround while we continue to investigate the issue.**
We are currently investigating freezes/crashes on the Mac version of Civilization VI. If you are experiencing freezes on a MacBook Pro, please send us a copy of your "Saves" folder.
Save files can be found in the following location in Finder:
- Mac App Store: ~/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.civ6.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Sid Meier's Civilization VI
- Mac Steam: ~/Library/Application Support/Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Once located, copy and paste the save file to your desktop.
To locate your System Profile, follow these steps:
- Click on the apple icon in the top left of the screen
- Select 'About this Mac'
- Click on 'System Report'
- When the System Information pops up, click File/Save
- Save to Desktop
Attach both of these files to your ticket and we’ll reach out to you as soon as we can!