This article is for customers who are experiencing any of the following errors when launching MythForce for the first time:
- The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found
- The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found
If you are seeing any of these errors, you might be missing some supporting files. You can manually install them by doing the following:
- Find your MythForce game install folder (ex: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\MythForce).
- Navigate to the subfolder "Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us".
- Run the "UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe" installer and follow the prompts.
- Try running MythForce.
If you continue to experience this issue after following these steps, please Submit a Request to our Support Team.