Q: What are the technical requirements?
A: Your Mac needs to meet ALL of the minimum system requirements below in order to maximize your Mafia III experience.
- Operating System: macOS 10.12.4 (Sierra)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core i5 (4 cores)
- CPU Speed: 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 50 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon R9 M290x
- Video Memory (VRam): 2 GB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
Mafia III REQUIRES an AMD video card with AT LEAST 2GB of VRAM
**NOTICE: Intel and NVIDIA Graphics Cards are not supported**
Q: Will the Mac version feature any third party controller support?
A: Yes, the Mac version will support the following list of third party controllers:
- Microsoft® Xbox 360 Controller for Windows®
- Microsoft® Xbox One Controller
- SONY® PS4™ DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller
- SONY® PS3™ DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller
- Logitech RumblePad™ 2
- Logitech™ Dual Action™
Q: What languages are supported on release?
A: You’ll be able to play the game in:
Text/Audio - English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
Text only - Japanese, Czech, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, LATAM Spanish, Russian, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
Q: Which DLCs are available for the Mac version?
A: The following DLCs are available on the App Store and Steam versions:
- Judge, Jury & Executioner
- Family Kickback
- Faster Baby
There are no plans to bring any additional DLCs to the Mac version.
Q: Can I sync my save game files through Steam Cloud?
A: Yes, but only on the same platform. Since there are possible times that PC and Mac will be out of sync, Steam Cloud saving isn’t cross-platform enabled to ensure that saves don’t corrupt.