Q: Which content is available for Call of Duty: Black Ops III?
A: All content previously released for Call of Duty: Black Ops III is now available on Mac!
Call of Duty: Black Ops III is available in three editions:
- Multiplayer Starter Pack is a Multiplayer-only version of Black Ops III that has limited content.
- Zombies Chronicles Edition includes the full base game and the Zombies Chronicles content collection expansion, which features eight classic, fully-remastered Zombies maps.
- Zombies Deluxe Edition includes the full base game, Season Pass & the Zombies Chronicles content expansion.
Q: What content and features are NOT included with the Multiplayer Starter Pack?
A: The following features are not included with the Multiplayer Starter Pack:
- Zombies game mode
- Campaign game mode
- Ability to play in Multiplayer custom games
- Ability to Prestige (your level will be capped at 55 in the Starter Pack)
- Access to mod tools or modded content
- Access to unranked server browser
- Ability to Fresh Start your profile
- The ability to access Dead Ops Arcade II and Nightmares mode
Q: What about DLC?
A: All additional content for Black Ops III is available as individual purchases on Mac. These include:
- Season Pass
- All Zombies Maps
- All three Personalization and Calling Card Packs
Q: What’s included in the Season Pass?
A: The Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Season Pass delivers 4 epic DLC map packs with all-new multiplayer content, including re-imagined fan-favorite maps from Call of Duty®: World at War and the Call of Duty®: Black Ops series, plus thrilling Treyarch Zombies content, in addition to the bonus Zombies map “The Giant”.
Q: What are Call of Duty Points?
A: COD Points (CP) are an in-game currency that can be used by players to obtain Rare Supply Drops in the Multiplayer Black Market and Vials of Liquid Divinium in Dr. Monty’s Factory in Zombies. COD Points can also be used to purchase other in-game items such as Extra Loadout Slots for Multiplayer. COD Points are optional and do not affect core progression.
Q: Do I Have to Buy Call of Duty Points?
A: Call of Duty Points are optional and do not affect the core progression of multiplayer or Zombies.
Q: Is Call of Duty: Black Ops III available on the Mac App Store?
A: Black Ops III is currently available on Steam only.
Q: What are the Minimum System Requirements to run Black Ops III on Mac?
A: Your machine needs to meet all of the minimum system requirements below in order to maximize your Black Ops III experience on Mac:
OS: 10.13 (High Sierra) or later
CPU: Intel Core i5 (4 Cores)
CPU Speed: 2.3 Ghz
RAM: 8 GB
Disk Space: 125 GB
Video Card: ATI M290X
VRAM: 2 GB
Note: NVIDIA and Intel GPUs are not officially supported hardware.
Q: Will there be third-party gamepad support?
A: Yes. Black Ops III on Mac will support the following peripherals:
- Microsoft®: Xbox® 360 Controller for Windows® (Wired), Xbox® One Controller (Wired)
- SONY®: PS4 DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller, PS3 DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller
- Logitech: RumblePad™ 2, Dual Action™
Q: Which languages will be supported at release?
A: Menu: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Polish
Audio: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian
Subtitles: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Polish
Q: Can Mac users play against Windows users in Multiplayer?
A: Yes! Mac and Windows users can play multiplayer together.