*Article updated: 5/20/21*
Update 1.0.2 for STAR WARS Republic Commando is available for Nintendo Switch. The following are the changes found within this update:
- Performance Optimizations
- There were a handful of areas in which the frame rate was lower than expected, most noticeable early in the first level. There were also areas in which the frame rate itself wasn’t impacted, but that the gameplay experience didn’t match. It was important for us to address both, so development went through the game adding additional optimizations. One of these optimizations included adjusting how the game was handling audio, to free up more system resources for performance.
- This had the added benefit of not just improving performance in the areas where it was either low or felt low, but improved the overall performance throughout the entire game.
- Resolved Issues When Rebinding Keys
- We resolved some bugs that were causing the game to not display the proper button prompts or register that specific buttons on the JoyCon were being pressed.
We are aware of issues that players are experiencing when playing STAR WARS: Republic Commando on Nintendo Switch. We understand and deeply apologize for any frustration caused. Please know that we are working on it and hope to have a patch for all platforms in early May.
If you would like to be notified when we add any updates to this article, click the Follow button at the top of this page.