Sometimes downloadable content (DLCs) seem to be disabled, and don't appear in your game. If you're DLCs seem to be missing, you've come to the right article! Below are some steps for Mac App/Mac Steam users to try restoring access to their DLCs, and hopefully get them working in game!
Mac App Store
- Log out of your Mac App Store app account and restart your Mac.
- Relaunch the game, log back in, and your downloadable content should then display properly within the game.
- Right-click Civilization VI from the Steam Library menu and select Properties.
- Under the Local Files tab, select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.
- Once that completes, relaunch your game and your downloadable content should then display properly within the game.
If you're still encountering issues accessing your DLCs, please open a support ticket with us and we'll provide further assistance!