Q: What’s included in the New Frontier Pass?
A: Players who purchase the New Frontier Pass for iOS will have access to the following:
- 6 DLC packs that include 9 new leaders and 6 new game modes, wonders, maps, and more
- 2 persona packs for Teddy Roosevelt and Catherine De Medici
For a full list of content included in the New Frontier Pass click here.
*Cross-platform Cloud saves will now also be available with this update.
Q: Will the New Frontier Pass be coming to Android?
A: At this time, New Frontier Pass will not be coming to Android devices. We will continue to support the existing Android version of Civilization VI and evaluate potential future opportunities, but there are no planned content updates for Android.
Q: Why isn't the New Frontier Pass downloading after I purchased it?
A: If you're encountering any issues when downloading the New Frontier Pass, or any of the expansions and DLCs for Civilization VI, you should first double check that you have enough storage space for your download.
Below is a list of storage space each expansion takes up. Please note you'll need double the amount of storage for each expansion and DLC while downloading:
- Civilization VI Base Game: 3.76GB
- Rise and Fall: 947.3MB
- Gathering Storm: 1.43GB
- NFP Only: 1.91GB
- Base game with all DLC and Expansions: 8.62GB
If you're still having trouble downloading the New Frontier Pass, or any of the DLCs or Expansions, please check out this article for more steps, or submit a ticket to us and we'll help you out!
Q: Will I need any other DLCs or Expansions to access NFP content?
A: Yes, here's a list of required content to access all of the New Frontier Pass:
- Apocalypse mode requires Gathering Storm.
- Secret Societies requires either Rise & Fall or Gathering Storm.
- Dramatic Ages requires either Rise & Fall or Gathering Storm.
- NFP DLC 5 (Kublai Khan) requires Rise & Fall.
- Any DLC leader that had functionality changes requires the associated DLC.
*NOTICE: Cloud Saves
Please note that any Cloud Saves that were created prior to this update will be wiped on your iOS device. We recommend saving any Cloud Saves to your device before the update in order to prevent them from deletion. Please read this article for more information.