Q: Which expansions and Stuff Packs from The Sims 2 are included?
A: The following content is included in the Super Collection:
- Open for Business
- Bon Voyage
- Family Fun Stuff
- Glamour Life Stuff
- Happy Holiday Stuff
Q: Are there plans to add additional content?
A: There are no plans to add any additional Expansions or Stuff packs.
Your Mac must meet ALL of the minimum system requirements below in order to maximize your experience. If you run the game on a Mac below the system requirements, you will experience severe performance issues and crashing.
- Operating System: 10.12.6 or newer
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo (2 core)
- CPU Speed: 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 3870
- Video Card (NVIDIA): GeForce 8800
- Video Card (Intel): HD 3000
- Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
- Peripherals: Keyboard and mouse
If you have any questions about these requirements, please open a ticket with us!
Q: Which languages can I play in?
A: You’ll be able to play the game in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Japanese.
Q: How can I import custom content (mods) into the game?
Q: How do I reset my neighborhoods?
A: Follow the steps below to reset your neighborhoods:
- Navigate to the following location in Finder: ~/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Neighborhoods
- Delete this folder in order to reset your neighborhoods
To easily travel to this location, Open Finder and select "Go" > "Go to folder.." in the top toolbar and then copy/paste the location in step one into the field.
If you have any other questions, please open a ticket with us!