Some players have reported that their keyboards are unresponsive and don't work in game. This issue is usually seen when keyboard inputs are set to languages other than the listed supported languages.
The supported Keyboards are:
- English - U.S.
- French - French
- German - German
- Italian - Italian
- Japanese (Romaji, Hiragana and Katakana)
- Spanish - Spanish
The following workaround solves the issue:
- Launch System Preferences.
- Select Keyboard.
- Select Input Sources.
- Select Show Input menu in menu bar.
- Using the + to add a supported language keyboard.
- Close System Preferences.
*If text does not appear while in game, select the Input Menu from the right side of the Apple Menu Bar (typically appears as flag) and select a supported keyboard.