Update March 29th:
The Rulers of China, Rulers of the Sahara, Great Builders, and the Rulers of England packs for Mac and iOS are now available, and crossplay between Mac and Windows is now restored!
This update also addresses the following issues:
- Addressed an issue where placeholder text would appear in certain in-game menus
- Addressed an issue where Nader Shah displays as invalid for host/clients that don't own Persia & Macedon when selected in the multiplayer Staging Room.
- Addressed an issue where the game would freeze on the “Loading, Please Wait…” screen.
- Addressed multiple issues with launching Civilization VI where players would see an “OS error” or “Damaged Application” prompt.
- Addressed an issue where a “Your system has run out of application memory" error would appear after playing the game for ~30 minutes on Mac on macOS 13.
Please make sure to update your game to access the above content and fixes.
Originally posted on Aspyr's Twitter:
In an effort to ensure quality for the remaining Leader Pass updates, Aspyr will be delaying the launches of the Rulers of China, Rulers of the Sahara, and the Great Builders packs for Mac and iOS.
We’ll be using this extra time to address issues reported by the Civilization VI community on Mac and iOS, and ensure that the remaining Leader Pass content is the high-quality Civilization content you expect.
During this time, crossplay between Mac and Windows will not be available and Mac/iOS cloud saves will be out of sync with the Windows version.
These 3 packs will be released alongside the final Leader Pass release, the Rulers of England pack. At that time the Mac and iOS versions will be back in sync with the Windows version.
Thank you for your continued support and passion for Civilization VI.