One of our first troubleshooting steps when a game isn’t working is to reinstall it completely. A single corrupt file is enough to make the game crash, break, or otherwise cause issues.
To uninstall a game purchased on the Mac App Store, simply follow these steps:
Uninstall the game
- Launch Finder
- Search for your game’s name in the Search Bar
- Drag and Drop your game into the Trash
To reinstall a game purchased on the Mac App Store, simply follow these steps:
Reinstall the game
- Launch the App Store
- Click your Account Profile in the bottom left of the App Store
- Make sure that you’re logged into the Account that you made your game purchase on.
- Scroll to your game, and click the Download icon
If you are still running into issues after reinstalling, please open a ticket at support.aspyr.com.