Your System Profile/DxDiag is an overview of your hardware's specs and configuration. Having this information helps us see any hardware incompatibilities between your device and our games, and gives us more insight into what may be causing any issues.
Below is how to get this information on Mac, Windows, and Linux:
- Click on the Apple icon on the top left of the screen
- Select “About this Mac”
- Click on “System Report”
- When the System Information displays, click File > Save from menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Save to Desktop
- Open the Start Menu
- Search for “dxdiag’
- Allow the program to assign information if necessary
- Save to a .txt file
- Launch Steam and select HELP from the top of the screen
- Select System Information
- Copy that info to your clipboard and either save to a .txt document or send directly to us in your ticket